Project Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+2
civilred1
Red Corsairs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Corsairs
Administrator
Red Corsairs

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 pm

I've put this in xbox as it's what I play it on but PS3 Modern Warfare 2 players are also welcome here as there isn't much difference between the 2.

So discuss Modern Warfare 2!

I've heard the campaign is short though I can't comment seeing as i've only just passed the Airport level, I've been to addicted to playing Team Deathmatches online.

So I'm going to blabber on about it's online, feel free to join in.

I love the range of customization with weapons, perks, classes etc. (I just wish I could use Cold Blooded aswell as Hardline Wink ).

For those who play it online:

1) What Weapons and Attachments do you use?
2) What equipment do you use?
3) What Perks do you use?
4) What Deathstreak?
5) What Killstreak Rewards?
6) What Rank are you?
7) Also what Titles and Emblems do you use/have?

My answers:

1) UMP45 w/ Silencer and Holographic Scope. Secondary Weapon is Stinger (in 2 more ranks I'll use Ranger Shotguns. I've now unlocked everything for my UMP but still need to unlock the last camo along with the 'BOOM! Headshot!' title. Dunno why I use the UMP, it's just the weapon I get along with best.

2) Throwing Knives and Stun Grenades.

3) Bling Pro, Coldblooded Pro and Ninja Pro.

4) Martyrdom.

5) 4, Airdrop. 9, Pavelow. 11, AC130.

6) Just got 40 (Captain) today.

7) At the moment my title is Bling Bling for killing 450 enemies with a 'Bling' weapon but I want the 'BOOM! Headshot!' title which I think is for getting 25 headshots with a LMG, I just Cba with LMGs so I might just try and get the Juggernaught instead Wink. Would love it if someone could confirm or correct this. My emblem is Ghosts head Wink.

This is just what I mainly play like recently, other times I may use Barret.50 Cal if I feel like sniping Wink.

As you can see by the detail of this thread, I'm a tad obsessed with Cod Mod 2 online. It doesn't help that I got xbox live a week and a half ago, making the whole online thing more exciting for me anyway Razz.
Back to top Go down
https://project-alpha.forumotion.net
civilred1
civilred1

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

The campaign is incredible, non-stop roller coaster ride of thrills. There's also an awesome twist at the end
Back to top Go down
MrRichard
MrRichard

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm

1) What Weapons and Attachments do you use? mp5k silenced
2) What equipment do you use? claymores
3) What Perks do you use? Ninja Pro, Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro
4) What Deathstreak? Copycat
5) What Killstreak Rewards? UAV,Care package,Preditor for search or Harrier, Chopper gunner nuke for domination (only games i play really)
6) What Rank are you? 70 Very Happy
7) Also what Titles and Emblems do you use/have? I have loads Smile but i use Perfectionist and IW emblem
Back to top Go down
Subclique
Subclique

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Campaign on MW2 is very good and so is Spec-Opss but Multiplayer, meh, that's why I returned to Call Of Duty 4. That game still got nearly 20k online.
Back to top Go down
Dhiraj1

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 pm

I dont like the online much, but spec ops was brilliant and am about to start the campaign which looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Spec ops is indeed my favourite aspect of the game. I didn't think the single player campaign was THAT good, it was good but not fantastic. In the pervious COD, I liked the ability to use tanks, planes etc whereas now you can use a boat and snowmobile which are fun. I also liked how they linked characters from COD4. I just thought the missions themselves lacked something. Cliffhanger was probably my favourite as it felt more real and tense/exciting. For multiplayer:

I vary the guns I use but I prefer the ACR, 50 cal, Aug Habr. Use a variety of perks but prefer scavenger (especially with claymores!) stopping power and commando (must have). normally predator missle, harrier strike, chopper gun. Sometimes I replace the predator for a nuke. I am rank 21 1st prestige. Got a streak of 34 too Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
Administrator
Red Corsairs

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Now using Harrier Airstrike, Chopper Gunner and Nuke for my killstreaks now (only untill I unlock all the Nuke challenges, then I'll probably swap it for Emergency Airdrop or Pave Low).

Also gone onto using Aug, Famas, M16, Intervention, M93 Raffica and experimenting and using other weapons other than just the UMP Wink.

Rank 59 now, shouldn't be too long untill I prestige now.
Back to top Go down
https://project-alpha.forumotion.net
Chronic
Chronic

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:22 pm

I think it will be long...Those last levels take frustratingly long. Took me a total of 2 days and 4 hours to prestige. Of which, 12 hours were for the last 10 levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Alpha :: -Xbox 360- :: Games-
Jump to: