Project Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)

Go down 
+5
Slim6569
Red Corsairs
Lord_Rushton
Chronic
MrRichard
9 posters

How many times have you had the YLOD?
Never
How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_lcap60%How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_lcap30%How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_lcap0%How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_lcap0%How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_lcap10%How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
5+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
MrRichard
MrRichard

How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm

I myself have had it 0 times. Vote in the poll and put your answers below Smile

EDIT: forgot to add 0, sorry guys it wont let me add it.

Last edited by Red Corsairs on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Poll)
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

I am also 0 lol. Thats one lonely poll up there...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 pm

one very lonely poll indeed :\
Back to top Go down
Red Corsairs
Administrator
Red Corsairs

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

Fixed the poll for you, you should be able to do it yourself aswell now that I've fixed Permissions. Though I think if you type in '0' it dismisses it as a poll option so I had to put 'Never' instead.
Back to top Go down
https://project-alpha.forumotion.net
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 am

first vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Who said they had 4 YLOD??
Back to top Go down
Slim6569
Slim6569

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Zilch
Back to top Go down
Subclique
Subclique

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 am

I had 4 YLODs on the same console.

Fixed it once, died 2 weeks later, fixed it second time, died week later, fixed it third time, died week later, fixed fourth time, died next day. Then I said FUCK IT! (literally) and bought a 360 Elite.
Back to top Go down
Slim6569
Slim6569

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 am

Oh well....
Back to top Go down
sean1313
sean1313

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:23 pm

None yet
Back to top Go down
civilred1
civilred1

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Just the once, but it was soooo irritating
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Subclique wrote:
I had 4 YLODs on the same console.

Fixed it once, died 2 weeks later, fixed it second time, died week later, fixed it third time, died week later, fixed fourth time, died next day. Then I said FUCK IT! (literally) and bought a 360 Elite.

Ha! Wouldn't Sony send a replacement. I might have had the YLOD before without knowing it cos I couldn't play COD4 at all - it was all stuttery and had no sound. Got a brand new one, from, Play.com now that I think about it...
Back to top Go down
Pure_Mind_Games
Pure_Mind_Games

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:09 pm

just the 1 for me
Back to top Go down
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm

I feel sorry for you lot : \ musta been terrible
Back to top Go down
Slim6569
Slim6569

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm

One now but got new one within24 hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)   How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many times have you had Yellow Light of Death (YLOD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Alpha :: -PS3- :: General-
Jump to: