Project Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite feature about trophies?

Go down 
+2
MrRichard
Lord_Rushton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

Favourite feature about trophies? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:34 pm

Me personally its that feeling I have done something worth while in a video game and the little noise that comes with it Razz
Back to top Go down
MrRichard
MrRichard

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 am

Lord_Rushton wrote:
Me personally its that feeling I have done something worth while in a video game and the little noise that comes with it Razz

Couldnt agree more Razz
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 pm

I like the feeling that comes with a 100% as I know that I have fully completed the game Smile
Back to top Go down
sean1313
sean1313

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:27 pm

All of the above plus it adds replayability to the games.
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeh, I like to aim for stuff and challenge myself and achieving all trophies for a particular title normally incorporates this.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm

oh and also gloating and comparing with friends : p tis quite a perk at times hehe
Back to top Go down
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:02 pm

i just got my third platinum... for trine : D
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Nice. Whats really pissing me off is Red Alert 3. My internet has 100% signal strength but I think it keeps disconnecting us so I can't do thr 3 co op missions. That 83% is really bugging me...
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Trooper
The_Dark_Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Lord_Rushton wrote:
i just got my third platinum... for trine : D

I got my 5th Yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I think I have 8 in total. And also a number of 100% PSN games Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm

you guys have too much time on your hands... *says the top poster* lol
Back to top Go down
Dhiraj1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 am

Personally i think the aspect that it makes you play all facets of the game, so you know you have played everything that the game offers. I never used to do that earlier, just play single player on normal and thats it. But it has changed since trophies. The worst part of them is that when they ask you do daft things that make you loose countless hours for stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 am

Lol Peter. I agree. I like the idea that if I aim to get all the trophies then I know I have done every aspect and got the most out of the game. I always did COD4 on veteran (3 times I think) because I enjoyed the challenge. And stupid trophies are, well, stupid. The 15 bombs one on SSHD springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Dhiraj1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am

On a side note with people mentioning their platinums - I have 23 and around 12-13 100% PSN games too Wink
not that am showing off...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite feature about trophies?   Favourite feature about trophies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite feature about trophies?
Page 1 of 1