Project Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted 2 - Future DLC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

Uncharted 2 - Future DLC Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2 - Future DLC   Uncharted 2 - Future DLC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 pm

http://play.tm/news/29065/new-uncharted-2-dlc-coming-soon/

For those lazy... : P

============================================================================
This pack will add two of the locations from Drake's Fortune to the multiplayer game, as well as six new character skins.

The new levels are based on the Sub Facility and the Flooded Ruins from the first game.

The new character skins allow players to play as Drake, Elena, Drake's mercenary nemesis Navarro, Eddie the pirate leader and rival treasure hunter Roman or a mercenary grunt.

Also included in the DLC are 12 more trophies to reward major feats of multiplayer prowess.

The new DLC will be available on the 26th of February for 3.99 GBP or 4.99 Euro.

===================================================================================

Personally I wish it were cheaper but hey... awesome none the less, I'm still working on making my kill/death ratio 2/1 so add me and die Wink

: )
Back to top Go down
Dhiraj1

Uncharted 2 - Future DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 - Future DLC   Uncharted 2 - Future DLC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 pm

This is day 1 purchase for me...
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 - Future DLC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Alpha :: -PS3- :: Games-
Jump to: