Project Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Sport and why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Rushton
Administrator
Lord_Rushton

Favourite Sport and why Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Sport and why   Favourite Sport and why Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 pm

For me its football, why?
Not because of the winning goal, the ever lasting slide tackle or the blur of the player's feet but because of the effort and detail that goes on behind the scenes... the trainning and years that go into it simply has won me over, to pick a fellow team mate out on the other end of the pitch most times is joyful as it shows progress from the years, tis fun and why I love football... oh and liverpool fc : p
Back to top Go down
Subclique
Subclique

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Sport and why   Favourite Sport and why Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Football mainly because it's thrilling until the last minute and anything can happen. Last season there was a match at Stamford Bridge between Chelsea and Bolton. Chelsea were winning 4-0 and then in last 25 mins, Bolton fought a comeback by ending the result 4-3 to Chelsea.

What a thrilling match that was. And also another match at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea was losing 0-1 to Stoke in 88th minute and then we scored 2 goals in space of 5 mins to win the match.
Back to top Go down
Chronic
Chronic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Sport and why   Favourite Sport and why Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Football? I never understand why people like that wretched game. So boring to watch but I can understand playing it. I am more of a hard man's rugby player. Had some interesting injuries over the years such as stud scraps down my forearm which somehow scarred and have been there for around 10 months and a swollen face with, literally, an egg size bump. Twice! I've also broken other people's bones/knocked them out. And all this time I've not even been wearing a gumshield Smile

Asides from that, mountain biking. Whistler is the place to be for that. Go up on a lift, and roll down the mountain for an hour without peddling, jumping, racing, and ropping. Huge fun!

Last edited by Chronic on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slim6569
Slim6569

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Sport and why   Favourite Sport and why Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Football is ok... Rugby is god
Back to top Go down
Dhiraj1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Sport and why   Favourite Sport and why Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 am

Cricket for me...anyone who understands the game knows what am talking about. There is simply no comparison despite of it being a long game, its just pure quality. I maybe biased though, as i used to play professionally at one point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Sport and why   Favourite Sport and why Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Sport and why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Alpha :: -General- :: Sports-
Jump to: